Here is a sample from Judy’s latest interview:
This wonderful new interview series with Judy Mastrangelo is all about the movies. This is a seven part series… Let’s delve in!
Films have always inspired my life and my art, ever since I was young. They fulfill needs for fantasy, excitement, etc., which can be experienced vicariously by everyone who loves to partake in the adventure of this delightful art form.
I don’t watch movies all day long, only when I have some time to spare for them. But many great movies stay with me forever in my memory. Several of the films I mention here, I’ve seen several years ago. But they were so enjoyable that sometimes they will come to mind, and I’ll enjoy thinking about them and the actors who were in them. I find the realm of film a magical place of enrichment for my soul, since when I visit it, I can become other characters, visit fascinating lands, and partake in exciting adventures.
Personally, I enjoy both the old and the new films. They each have something to offer.
As a graphic artist, I always enjoy painting beautiful people to “star” in my artwork in various “roles.” If I were able to choose some actors to portray for my paintings, here is who I would choose:
- Paul Wesley – I think he is one of the most handsome male actors on TV of today.
- Antonio Banderas
- Orlando Bloom
- Hayden Christensen – He played Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.
- Louis Jourdan – He played Gaston Lachaille in Gigi.
- Toby Regbo – He played King Francis II in REIGN.
- Phoebe Tonkin – A stunning beauty. I first saw her in the TV series THE MAGIC CIRCLE. (Hollywood Trivia: From what I understand, Paul Wesley is now in a relationship with Phoebe Tonkin. What a good looking couple!)
- Keira Knightley – A stunning elegant beauty.
- Liv Tyler – She played Arwen in Lord of the Rings. She is a lovely, dreamy looking sweet beauty.
- Michelle Dockery She played Lady Mary Crawley in Downton Abbey. A very elegant woman.
- Emilia Clarke